Hydraulic Concrete Pulverizer
Attachments for valorisation of demolition waste, pulverizing concrete, separating scrap. The new generation of concrete pulverizers is available with 3 different teeth configurations to comply best with users’ requirements.
- Optimisation of products by final element calculation
- Housing out of HLE anti-abrasive steel
- Bolt-on adaptation plate
- 2 versions
- Without rotation
- With continuous 360 ° hydraulic rotation by swing bearing and motor
- Reversed cylinder, piston rod protected inside housing
- 3 different teeth plates according the pulverisation needed or type of material to be separated (open, half closed, completely closed)
- Wearing parts made out of 550 & 600HB steel, according to “cold technology”
- Long lifetime due to high elastic steel
- Front structures completely protected by removable earing parts
Options: Reversible rebar cutters – Speed valve
Mechanical Concrete Pulverizer
The concrete pulverizer is working with the bucket cylinder of the excavator.
No additional hydraulic line necessary.
Mounting is done via adaptation plate on excavator arm.
Available for excavators from 16 up to 80 tons.
Neem contact met ons op voor meer informatie.